Welcome to the abTEM walkthrough.
These tutorials are meant to familiarize you with the features of abTEM, as well as give a basic introduction to TEM image simulations in general.
It should be noted that following this walkthrough requires a basic understanding of Python syntax.
- Atomic models with ASE
- Wave functions
- Multislice simulations (ED and CBED)
- Contrast Transfer Function
- Scan and detect
- Detectors and 4D-STEM
- Effect of temperature with frozen phonons
- STEM simulations with PRISM
- ab initio potentials with GPAW
- Calculations on (single) GPU’s
- Core energy-loss with SrTiO3 (early experimental version)